Rental Dwellings

Hastings Mutual has a policy designed to protect houses and other structures you own that are rented and occupied by others.  Both property and liability coverage is available (excluding IA).

Landlord’s Liability
Landlord's Liability coverage is available for one to four family rental dwellings to provide coverage for premises liability and medical payments.

Earthquake (based on location)
Coverage applies to Dwelling and Other Structures coverages for the same limit provided by the policy.

Personal Liability Insurance
A one or two family dwelling policy may be endorsed to provide Personal Liability Coverage. The dwelling must be occupied by the Insured as a primary residence.

Optional Theft
Coverage may be provided for perils of theft and vandalism and malicious mischief for on and off-premises.