Homeowners Coverage Plus


You’ll add more to your Homeowners policy with this set of extra coverages…


Credit Card, Fund Transfer Card, Forgery, and Counterfeit Money

We’ll pay for losses because of mis-used cards issued to you or an employee, or other counterfeit funds, up to a $5,000 limit.

Debris Removal

We’ll pay an increased amount, up to $300, toward the cost to remove trash and other material after a loss. 

Identity Recovery Expense

Having your identity stolen can lead to problems for years to come. We can make it easier with an additional $10,000 of coverage for fees and costs related to recovering your identity.

Incidental Business Liability

With this coverage, you’re covered if you use your home for certain types of “side business.”

Increased Coverage Limits

Our coverage increases for theft of several types of valuables: cash ($400), securities ($5,000), jewelry and furs ($2,500), firearms ($3,000), and silverware and goldware ($5,000).

Landslide and Collapse Due to Subsurface Water

Sentence description: With this coverage, we’ll pay for loss to a home, outbuilding, or personal property related to a landslide, or from underground water that causes building collapse.


Lock Replacement

We’ll pay up to $300 to replace your door locks, if the keys are stolen. No deductible will apply.

Loss Assessment

If you share ownership of property with your neighbors (like in a condominium), we’ll cover up to $5,000 of costs for a loss in one of the property’s common areas.

Mortgage Expense Coverage

If your house is a total loss, we’ll reimburse you for some of the costs of replacing your property, including fees and additional mortgage interest.

Personal Injury

If you’re facing a lawsuit for personal injury in specific situations, this coverage may help. 

Refrigerated Products on Premises

A refrigerator or freezer that stops working can make mealtime and more into a challenge. We’ll pay up to $500 for a loss or damage on your property. 

Replacement Cost on Personal Property

We’ll pay the cost to entirely replace your property, instead of its assessed value.

Back Up of Sewers or Drains

If water backs up through a drain or your sump pump overflows, we’ll pay up to $10,000 on a loss resulting from water damage, to a total of $30,000 in overall losses.


Get a quote now!

Talk to your independent insurance agent for a quote on coverage, and for more details on what Hastings Mutual can do for you.