Dogs, cats, rabbits — no matter what kind of animal you’re working with, it’s your job to make him or her as healthy as you can. Your business is a place of learning and compassion. You need insurance for your profession that cares as much as you do.


You might be monitoring sheep one morning and taking care of a litter of newborn puppies that afternoon. Wherever the day leads, you can be assured that your insurance coverage will take care of you, while you’re taking care of livestock, pets, and more.


Business Personal Property Off Premises and in Transit

Coverage applies to your equipment and other materials even when you’re not on your own property (for example, when it being transported or is displayed off site). The limit is $10,000.

Damage to Premises Rented to You

Not every business owner also owns their building. If you rent your facility and it is damaged, up to $50,000 of costs are covered.


Veterinarians’ Animal Floater (Optional)

This optional coverage applies to the animals you’re treating, grooming, boarding, or breeding, for causes including but not limited to: animal attack, accidental escape, vehicle-related injury, and intense weather conditions.

Veterinarians’ Professional Liability (Optional)

You provide the best possible care for your animal patients. But if you do have to pay damages related to a “medical incident,” this optional coverage will take care of the costs.



Related Coverages

Commercial Auto Icon


Coverage for your work vehicle or an entire fleet.

Commercial Umbrella icon - umbrella with brief case


Additional coverage when you need to go above and beyond your regular policy.

Workers' Compensation icon


Protect yourself and your staff if there's an injury or disability on the job.


Get a quote now!

Talk to your independent insurance agent for a quote on coverage, and for more details on what Hastings Mutual can do for you.